Question for Blade Show attendees. Previous and Current

I'd love to attend one year, only a 6 hour drive for me but would be making the trek by myself, no big deal.

So if you want to buy something do you have to use cash? Or do the vendors have kiosks set up?

Can't remember the last time I handled cash. It would be weird walking around with a stack in my pocket just in case I see something.

So if you want to buy something do you have to use cash? Or do the vendors have kiosks set up?

Can't remember the last time I handled cash. It would be weird walking around with a stack in my pocket just in case I see something.

Some might have a card reader, but cash is king. Just make sure you get it ahead of time instead of using the ATM machines in the lobby. They run out of money quick.

REK Knives REK Knives
You know me too well!! Haha. Or, better yet...ill help YOU set up a booth! Haha. :D

I have never been. I have some higher end knives i want to sell, such as a Loveless, etc. I'd be interested to rent a corner of someones booth for say 6-8 knives if anyone here will have a booth and open to the idea. I assume there's also plenty of private sales happening for people like me? I'm total newbie on all that. Of course, I might buy something too, but my main reason for going would be to sell some knives as a non maker/dealer. Advice?

Thanx!

Definitely take cash! Don't count on anyone having a card reader, and don't count on the ATMs. They'll be sucked dry really fast.

Only a few of the really high demand, flipable makers will sell out early. Most makers work hard for three days to clear their tables.

Who are the makers to get to early? I can spend my time looking in the afternoon, but it'd be cool to pick up a high demand knife in the morning.

Back