Question for me, ask away.

I see your knives at DLT and USA Made, are there any other dealers carrying your work?

Could we get a side by side of your Rocky Mountain Nessmuk next to FF Nessmuk please

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I have the Bog Oak Arowana on the way but I'm not sure where to look for a sheath to match. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Nathan

Are you going to be at I.C.C.E.

Yes, I will be there. I am actually having my knives juried to become a probationary member of the Knifemakers Guild and I have reserved/payed for table. Whether or not I can show at the show is based on my acceptance or not on the Thursday before.

Will you be there? I see it is home for you.

Yes, I will be there. I am actually having my knives juried to become a probationary member of the Knifemakers Guild and I have reserved/payed for table. Whether or not I can show at the show is based on my acceptance or not on the Thursday before.

Yes I will... I've been lurking around the knife maker forums for a few weeks looking for a pocket carry fixed blade. I usually hang out in the traditional folder threads. It's difficult to make a decision for a newbie looking at pics online... hopefully I get a chance to see some of your knives there :thumbup:

Considering the stuff I see you making I don't think you have a thing to worry about with acceptance!

You did several dedicated kitchen ddighn knives recently. One new just appeared this week. When there is a camp/kitchen knife (arovana,patch) 3/32 is fine. Why you did not try to make you "kitchen only" knves fromthinner stuck like for example 0.67?

Do you plan anywhere down the road to work with other steels like CPM 3V or so?

Hi Allen,

I have two Palmers; one that you made for Blade '16 this year and the one with Arctic Ice (among your 1st 10 made). Will the Palmers always have a stamp of "Fiddleback by WAS" on them? The rest of your knives seem to have a "W.A. Surls" stamp. Just curious.

Thanks

Hi Allen,

I have two Palmers; one that you made for Blade '16 this year and the one with Arctic Ice (among your 1st 10 made). Will the Palmers always have a stamp of "Fiddleback by WAS" on them? The rest of your knives seem to have a "W.A. Surls" stamp. Just curious.

Thanks

Good question. The Palmers will be marked " Fiddleback by WAS", because I don't own the rights to the pattern, it is licensed through Andy. There are 5, the first 5, that were marked with my usual "W.A. Surls".

Back