Question for Sal - black clips

Hi Sal, I sent Spyderco a letter and an email regarding black clips for the Starmate and some replacement handle screws - no reply forthcoming as yet, I'm prepared to pay for them. I have 2 Starmates with sliver clips. While the silver clips look smart I prefer a lower profile and would like to get a black clip for them. I have seen some of the Starmates on the internet that have black clips. What's the best way for me to get a black clip? Also, are there any black clips for the Military?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Peter

Thanks Sal, any chance of someone emailing me? It would save me the cost of an international call.

Thanks

Peter

Peter - Sorry, didn't notice you were down there hanging on from the bottom (with Clay & Ferret).

I'll print this and give it to SFO. They are uisually very good, I'm sure your last email just got lost in the shuffle when we switched around personnel.

sal

Angela, This is Peter's email address:

ervinp@vrnotes.roads.vic.gov.au

It's not too bad Sal, although your toes get a bit tired by the end of the day. Ferret finds it easier what with four feet and those nasty sharp claws to hang on with
biggrin.gif
. I've just come back from a week's skiing, getting the lifts down the mountains and skiing back up
smile.gif

How're you going Peter?

------------------
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

Thanks Sal, you're a gentleman.
Hi Clay, you don't have to go to the mountains for snow, just come down to Melbourne, -2 this morning and my shift started at 3am. It was a struggle I can tell you.

Peter

Back