Question on buck 110 sheath, pockets

Doe's anyone have pictures of buck 110 pocket sheath? It seen there are leather ones that are black, brown, distressed leather, polyester, stiching on both sides, stiching on one side, ones made in the USA ,ones form mexico, ones from china, Thanks for any info,Rich

I have a nice one my friends sister sewed up a few and he gave me one with hook and loop closure. It is made out of cloth for silverware.

I think Hitch and Timber makes one. I have a couple of their slips for SAKs, and they’re very well made

My new Buck 110 FG Ebony (04/01/19) has a sheath with a sticker "Made in Mexico". My 112 Elite Auto (04/25/19) has a sheath with a U.S. flag and " Proudly Made in USA" embossed on the belt clip in back.

My new Buck 110 FG Ebony (04/01/19) has a sheath with a sticker "Made in Mexico". My 112 Elite Auto (04/25/19) has a sheath with a U.S. flag and " Proudly Made in USA" embossed on the belt clip in back.
IMG_0188 (1).jpg IMG_0189.jpeg

The Buck 110 and 112 Auto both come with made in USA leather sheaths. The standard 110 that I just bought from Walmart in the clamshell package was a new 2019 date code with the new ebony wood came with a leather sheath made in Mexico. The USA made sheaths for the auto series 110 and 112 are also wider than the Mexican made sheaths and have a leather strip inside the front behind the snap. The leather sheaths supplied with the auto 110 and 112 knives have that extra piece of leather rivited and glued in place and the exposed rivit head although smooth will put deep scratches in the bolster of the knife. The inside pouch dimensions of the 110 Auto sheaths are 1.5" and the Mexican 110 sheath dimentions are 1.25" a full 1/4 in bigger for the Auto. Not sure why, the knifes are exactly the same size.

Last edited:
The Buck 110 and 112 Auto both come with made in USA leather sheaths. The standard 110 that I just bought from Walmart in the clamshell package was a new 2019 date code with the new ebony wood came with a leather sheath made in Mexico. The USA made sheaths for the auto series 110 and 112 are also wider than the Mexican made sheaths and have a leather strip inside the front behind the snap. The leather sheaths supplied with the auto 110 and 112 knives have that extra piece of leather rivited and glued in place and the exposed rivit head although smooth will put deep scratches in the bolster of the knife. The inside pouch dimensions of the 110 Auto sheaths are 1.5" and the Mexican 110 sheath dimentions are 1.25" a full 1/4 in bigger for the Auto. Not sure why, the knifes are exactly the same size.
On the 110 Auto sheath,
Inside behind the snap you will see an extra piece of Leather used to stiffen so when pressure is on the snap it doesn't accidentlg push the auto release button. So next time you pull out the knife it doesn't fly open,

Yeah, I have the 110 auto sheath but not the auto knife:( I got the sheath from a friend in Montana who is a leather worker and made his own sheath and gave me the one that came with his auto 110 after it scratched his new knife. Man that would burn me up.

Back