• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Question on shipping knife to Hong Kong

Hey guys.
Is there any problem shipping flipping folding knife to Hong Kong from slovakia?
Please advise and tell your experience if any?

There should be no problem. I am living in Hong Kong and I have been buying knives including flippers many times from overseas

There should be no problem. I am living in Hong Kong and I have been buying knives including flippers many times from overseas
slovakia is in Europe, not over seas.

op, I don't know. but Europe has some knife law's, not sure.

I was thinking the op's concern is whether Hong Kong has any law restriction on getting in flipping folders from other countries (overseas)

Reactions: Mo2
I have several customers in Hong Kong, never had any shipping problems. I always use Registered airmail delivery. Be advised, Hong Kong does not have any postal or zip codes! But they still seem to get the mail delivered...

The OP is asking about shipping a knife from Slovakia (in Europe) to Hong Kong (Southern China). In comparison to Slovakia Hong Kong is not only further away than most other major countries but is also a separate country, so the term 'overseas' is about as relevant as any other term that could be used (even if technically there is a land route that connects the two). The pedantry doesn't help the conversation or the topic.

The OP is asking about shipping a knife from Slovakia (in Europe) to Hong Kong (Southern China). In comparison to Slovakia Hong Kong is not only further away than most other major countries but is also a separate country, so the term 'overseas' is about as relevant as any other term that could be used (even if technically there is a land route that connects the two). The pedantry doesn't help the conversation or the topic.
thanks. this is my question then...
if Europe has knife laws do they still allow exporting said knife if it breaks them? or do they just affect importing them to Europe?

Back