Question on the Bad Boss

Hey Mike or Ultra. Had a quick question for you. I was thinking about picking up either a Silverado FF or a Bad Boss to go with the Personal Boss I just ordered. Does the Bad Boss come with any type of sheath? Kydex or otherwise? Or is it just the knife that's being sold?

Thanks,

Griz

Also really interested in whether you guys are aware of any leather pouch type pocket sheaths that the Silverado friction folder would fit in? Something like say.......the leather pouches Chris Reeve makes for his large Sebenzas? Or anything similar to that? Really just looking for a leather pocket pouch that I could carry the Silverado in and need some suggestions.

Thanks!

Griz

I'ld like to know this as well. Plus is there someone we can order a sheath from, i prefer kydex, that we don't have to send our knife to. Getting a new knife and then shipping it out is a drag.

If you don't mind sending it out, I'd recommend Mashed Cat kydex. Eric is on there board here, I forget his handle, but he made a pancake sheath for my Compensator shank which turned out pretty amazing.

If you don't mind sending it out, I'd recommend Mashed Cat kydex. Eric is on there board here, I forget his handle, but he made a pancake sheath for my Compensator shank which turned out pretty amazing.

Thanks for the tip! I think I may end up using a Adirondack pocket sheath for the Personal Boss I ordered. I'd really like to find a leather sleeve or pouch that the friction folder will fit into though. Something along the lines of the calfskin pouches that CRK makes for Sebenzas would be perfect. Any suggestions that anyone has for a manufacturer of something like that would be greatly appreciated. Hell I'm not even opposed to picking up a CRK leather pouch if the FF will fit inside of it .

Again, if you don't mind sending it in, Lifter's Leather (you can find the link on google) has made leather belt clip holsters for Snody FF before...

Griz,
Fits nicely into the CR large slip sheath. About a 1/4" of the tang sticks out, just enough to get a grip on. No camera so I can't send a picture. I had one of the Reeve sheath's around - not sure I'd go $50 for one though. Anyway, fits like it's made for it.
S

Hey man, thanks for the tip on the CRK sheath. I have one at home. I'll give it a try in that and may see still see about getting something made out of Kydex for it that I could carry on a belt rig.

Back