Question Regarding Category for Handle Materials Dealer

blankityblanks

Dealer / Materials Provider
Rycen,
I need to talk to you about the category for selling wood for dealers. I had forgotten what I had done in 2018 so I recently asked you. You told me to go to GADGETS & GEAR to sell my exotic scales and Blanks. I went to that area but I didn't see anyone selling wood on there. I found an old thread on Google that showed In 2018 I sold my wood in the KNIFEMAKER'S MARKET: KNIVES & MORE FOR SALE section ("A place for custom makers and bladesmiths to sell their products as well as pick up supplies and materials) and then the Sub Category FOR SALE: KNIFEMAKING SUPPLIES AND TOOLS. I did this as a Dealer. This makes more sense to me not Gadgets & Gear. If I have to sell in Gadgets and Gear then I would like to get my subscription fee of $350 returned. If I can sell in the knifemaker's area ( I am a beginner knifemaker too) with your permission I think it would make more sense so they can get their supplies easily. Please let me know what you think. I am ready to post some scales and blanks now. I wish there was a category called :
For Sale : (Dealer) - Knife Handle Materials that would be a good category.

Thank you,
Renee

Back