Question

Hello everyone! First time on this board. I was just wondering if anyone was aware of all the commotion concerning this thread.

http://www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum64/HTML/002332.html

The reason I'm asking here is because one of the latest additions to the thread says that the knives were SOG and we've got some high strung folks about to fly off the handle about customer privacy. As a proud SOG owner, I'm thinking some damage control might be good.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Stay back! or I'll...OUCH...cut myself.

Ron,

I haven't run into you here in quite a while and I think this may be my first visit to this forum.

I assume that you are not the person that ended up dealing with the police on the incident in Hanover, However I am sure that you will end up defending the action here none the less.

Please let whoever made the decision know that I for one think that they acted appropriately, and did the best possible thing in a very unfortunate situation.

You had a civic duty to perform, and you did the right thing in a situation that was going to hurt no matter what you did.

You guys have my support for what it is worth.

Mike

MNH, I agree! If SOG was involved with the investigation and did provide information that helped with the case, then hats off to them for being responsible. I was merely posting here to let them know that some folks now think that SOG was involved. Even though I have not seen any published articles confirming this fact.

------------------
Stay back! or I'll...OUCH...cut myself.

Back