Questions about my first alox SAK

I found a NIB victorinox electrician in a pawn shop yesterday and doing some searching online it appears to be an older one I guess but cannot seem to nail down an approximate age.

It is silver alox with silver cross and brass liner and the bottle opener? Has machine marks and sharp edges.

The box is silver and has the paper with info about the knife and a questionnaire and the tray is white plastic.

Can anyone tell me when this one was made and if its collectible? Just curious of the age and if its collectible ill probably pass it on to someone that collects them and get a farmer. If not I'm going to drop it in my pocket and carry it.

Couple cell phone pics. When the sun comes up I can take some quality ones if needed. Thanks!

These older Electricians are collectible. Even more so NIB. They are not super uncommon or anything, but in today's world of alox could bring some nice change in its condition.

I would buy it and carry it if the price is right. I don't pay collector prices all my knives are users.

Your electrician is certainly collectible. You can buy at least a couple of Farmers for the going price of your electrician. If you want to sell it I want second dibs after collim 1. I would put it on my son's collection.

Last edited:
Back