Photos Quick, strip!

I've always admired the Rodent Trail but was waiting and waiting until one popped up in my favourite colours, the old (deep, rich) Blue and Black G10. I finally found one on the exchange not too long ago and got it in my hands today!

I wanted to strip it before I get started on dinner tonight, I only had 2 hours (need to start dinner in the next 10 minutes lol). Did it all by hand, only wanted to strip the blade...

BLAH, enough talking, PICS!!!

blurblehblgelblblbbblllllllll
Pfzfym7.png

decarb
wGwuue4.png

chat-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t
vnpONIq.png

much better on this side
noAua7s.png

better lighting
hS3AhOJ.png

Kobe wants it for himself...lol keep dreamin bud :D
BxFraNJ.png

Man, that's an awesome thing to get done before dinner. Looks great. The real question is --- did you use it to eat dinner with ??

I'll echo what Currawong said, what an awesome thing to do before dinner!
Once I have my Blade Show hit list taken care of, I'll pick up some EDC-size INFI and SR-101 to strip. I've gotta catch up to you guys!

Stripper Threads always make me look :rolleyes:

Nice job on the knife and grub

I think she came out BEAUTIFUL!!! She's got character and that is one thing I really like about strippers! (of the Busse & 'Kin variety that is ;))

Congrats!!!! :thumbsup:

Looks good. Busse could use someone to do some tuning on their CNC from the looks of it. You should never be getting chatter like that. When I worked for Toyota and Ford, that would have been a serious tag. We would have spend the weekend working on that until we got it all out. If I had to guess from the looks of it, the program has a few quirks in it. Without seeing it in operation it is hard to tell though. But to be perfect honest, that can be taken out with a bit of touch up and with a CNC you can make those blades as smooth as a baby's butt.

Looks great, nice job! Gotta say, that doesn't look like machining chatter though - more like the infamous grinder gremlins...

Back