• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

R.O.B Blades, Wind River Wild, Vandermeulen, & Olamic

Hello BF! I have a few knives up for your consideration. All prices are PayPal F&F shipped to your door in the U.S. All of these are great knives but now they just sit in the safe. Please feel free make me an offer on any of these if you are interested. Pick up a custom at a great price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a PM or email at whiskeyblades@gmail.com . If you need better/certain pictures or videos just ask!

Action Videos Here:
http://imgur.com/gallery/OVzsIVy

Robert Oldaker Gladius $1150 OBO
This is a great piece from Rob. It features a thick Mokuti front scale, backspacer, and pocket clip. Thick brushed titanium lockside. The best part is the compond ground lizard skin damascus blade. Great snappy action, with a perfect detent. This is a beautiful knife, in like new condition and one of the nicest in my collection. IMG_20190510_131815_370.jpg IMG_20190510_131815_372.jpg

Wind River Wild Phantom $SOLD
This knife features an amazing looking Chad Nichols XHP core low layer boomerang damascus blade. Beautiful timascus bolsters and pocket clip. Marbled carbon fiber scales, pivot collars, and full backspacer. Good action, great centering over all in new condition. Comes with the custom made wood knife case and COA. So many great materials at an amazing price. IMG_20190925_142729_728.jpg IMG_20190925_142729_727.jpg 20200804_160159.jpg

Jeff Vandermeulen Double Homicide #91 $SOLD
This monster double homicide has a W-2 blade with a wicked hamon. Stonewashed bolsters, pocketclip and liners. Beautiful green canvas micarta scales. The action on this is super smooth thanks to an oversized pivot Jeff did. The only blemish on this knife is a few marks on the show side blade from rubbing the liners. One of the best carry friendly double homicides out there.
20200804_160010.jpg IMG_20200418_175039_085.jpg

Olamic Wayfarer full size $SOLD
This Wayfarer by Olamic Cutlery features a compound ground, two tone drop point blade with satin flats and mirror polished grinds. The blade has a swedge, notched thumb ramp and flipper. The handle is comprised of hammered copper bolsters and lightning strike carbon fiber scales over titanium liners and hammered copper backspacer. The lightning strike carbon fiber clip is positioned for right hand, tip up carry. A few light scratches on the backside of the blade near the handle. Overall great condition. IMG_20190501_101738_294.jpg IMG_20200418_175429_811.jpg

Thanks for looking! Make me an offer! Open to trades for other customs. More photos and action videos available upon request.

Last edited:
Back