"RadioActive Duty" (RAD) Coming This Sunday December 12, 2021, at 9:00pm Eastern!!!!. . . . . With a NUCLEAR Option!!!!

Crappy office photos.

(3) Nukes and one B&T Satin.

The B&Y Nuke and B&T Satin will be headed to the exchange in the near future. The other two are heading into my hunting gear.

Really happy with Nukes. Thanks Busse Crew!

r4B3Q2C.jpg

4PGujvW.jpg

Of your two keepers, which one do you like better? The one looks like Junglestorm G-10, really nice stuff there.

Crappy office photos.

(3) Nukes and one B&T Satin.

The B&Y Nuke and B&T Satin will be headed to the exchange in the near future. The other two are heading into my hunting gear.

Really happy with Nukes. Thanks Busse Crew!

r4B3Q2C.jpg

4PGujvW.jpg
Bumble bee making a return?!?!
Hot diggity!

Wait! Are those 4 DIFFERENT lengths of handles???!
Or is it just a weird perspective?

Does anyone else think that Busse must have gotten a new black canvas? The last couple knives that I've ordered through Busse in competition or satin finish with black canvas the black canvas has left a little bit to be desired. I ordered the RAD in satin with black canvas and the black canvas is amazing. Just my thoughts.

That's how my 2 were when I was trying to take pics of them. They are the same size, but a pic makes them look off somehow.

Does anyone else think that Busse must have gotten a new black canvas? The last couple knives that I've ordered through Busse in competition or satin finish with black canvas the black canvas has left a little bit to be desired. I ordered the RAD in satin with black canvas and the black canvas is amazing. Just my thoughts.
Pics?

Back