Rainwalker B11 Leather!

I got home from work today and had a package waiting for me, a package that I have been looking forward to for quite some time. After reading many write ups and reviews with a twinge of jealousy, I finally have a Rainwalker Creation of my own. Jeff is artist at his craft and a great guy to work with (as most of us know). Here's a few pics of this (in my mind) masterpiece. I'll put up a few more of it showing the different carry methods tomorrow. I am really beyond happy with this rig, just amazing
P9171263-1.jpg

P9171264.jpg

P9171266.jpg

P9171267.jpg

P9171272.jpg

Holy cow, man?! That's amazing!!!! Easily one of the finest leather sheaths I've ever seen!

Congratulations!

That's AWESOME:eek::thumbup::cool:
I love to see Rainwalker's work.

Wow that is amazing. A baldric type rig is probably best for this knife. I have been carrying mine around working outside this week at work with my paracord and duck tape cardboard rig.

Awesome!

I have always had a thing for square sheaths!

Lots of carry options!

I need to make a big one for my KZ, and already have a baldric rig set up.

wow. awesome sheath for an awesome blade :thumbup::thumbup:
beautiful work, Rainwalker -and congrats, Jroden

Thats one well built sheath congrats. Looks like alot of thought went into making that one. :cool:

Thanks guys for the complements...:eek:

I'm glad the sheath worked out so well.

I just love the B11, mine is in the prototype to that sheath.;) It's not exactly the same, but close... The B11 has become a primary carry around the house when in the woods and such. I generally grab my DFLE first, but now I've got my B11 set up for a quick grab and go blade too.:thumbup::thumbup:

Back