Randall #15 Tom Clinton Special

JDT

I just got a Randall #15 SS full tang with a green/brown micarta 4 finger groove handle that is oversized and was told it was a Tom Clinton special?
I like it a lot, but I'd rather have a 7" or 8" blade. This knife is like a short Mod. 14, but with a thicker handle. It's my understanding that Tom supplied the micarta material and requested the larger grip.
I would like to know if anyone is familiar with this knife? I also have a #14 CS and just traded my SS #14 for a #1-8 CS.
Oh yea, this knife is new, unused but it has been in the sheath a couple times. This knife has a Nickle Silver Hilt and a 5.5" SS blade.
I love these Randall knives...
JD

jthomson@wcnet.org

Any one can supply their own micarta to have a mod 14 or 15 made up. The pieces must conform to the RMK specs. If you want a full tang mod. you must have the micarta channled to the exact specs needed by the shop. Yes Tom Clinton does have a lot of them made up with micarta that he supplies. If you are interested in getting micarta pieces to submit with an order let me know by e-mail and I'll give you the nane of someone who does it. Greg

Back