Randall Bowie's

dd2

Just installed my latest Randall Bowie with Yellowed Micarta in my display case.
Thought I would share a pic.:) :) :) :D
It's the Smithsonian on the bottom.
Roughback Johnson Sheath , Old GE Yellow Micarta ,Scalloped Brass Collar and Scalloped Brass Butt Cap to match the Thorpe and Bear.
Tryed to find the Smith with matching hardware and commado shape handle. Well settled for this one. Hard to find any of the old yellow micarta Randall's.
Just wanted to share.
dd2

Magnificent!!! I collect RMK, but not Bowie's. The picture makes me jealous. Congratulations on three superb looking knives.

Just beautiful! I don,t collect but after seeing your pic & others here on the forum I wish that I had set one or two of my Randalls aside.

I could get a good picture of my 12-13 and 13-12 pair....they have the smooth stag with scalloped collar and cap and polished stag....sort of a poor man's King Faisal set without the ivory...but they're in a shadow box and while I can get to them....(I do if one looks like it's picking up a spot or something), it's a pain in the butt....but I agree with dd2...everyone who collects Randalls needs a "set" of something...either a particular handle type, model number or something...:)

Back