Randall Knives - A Reference Book

Melvin-Purvis

Temporarily Retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Released in August of 2007 and reviewed here: http://www.knifeworld.com/randallre...

Of the original 3000 copies printed, I have <100 copies left. Guys, the simple fact is, I wrote this book for myself; I never wanted to be in the &#8216;book&#8217; business and will be happy when these are sold out.

That said, it&#8217;s a quality, full-color coffee table style book with nice photos, printed on the best paper and using the best available binding; but when these are sold out, that&#8217;s it - there won&#8217;t be a second printing.

Offered to BFC members at $50 each, delivered, through 2012, per signed or personalized copy, with all domestic shipping costs, PayPal fees, etc. included. For International orders, I'd recommend buying two books and selling one locally to offset the ~$45 shipping cost.

Cash, check, PayPal, and gold coin are all acceptable payment forms.

I can&#8217;t tell you that it&#8217;ll go up in value, but as an example, Bob Gaddis&#8217; Randall Knives book quickly bumped up to $200 a copy on the secondary market once sold out. If you&#8217;d like to buy a case of ten (10) books at a further reduced cost, now would be a very good time to inquire about such a purchase.

Send Paypal or questions to 'swickersham at sbcglobal.net' or paper payments to Sheldon Wickersham, P.O. Box #841, Bigfork, MT 59911-0841

978-0-9740474-1-6.jpg

Stay sharp!

Last edited:
Shel, you have been on list for a several months now, thank you for the reminder.

Got it, thanks Motey - boxed and ready for shipment tomorrow am. :)

Hey, good to hear Josh! They're going fast - about twenty sold since the posting here, with an order today from the Randall Shop for another twenty... :)

This book should be on the shelves of everyone that calls themselves a knife nut. The pictures are amazing and the knowledge gained is well worth the price.

Hey Guys,I've got my book ordered.Thank You Shel....
I've got a question..Just recieved my new and first Randell.A 14 Attack..I'm wondering should I be concerned w/ a pin hole in the hilt solder?It was a big investment.I know it won't hinder usage in Attackage.Should I worry about corrosion.As a Stationary Eng.Welder HVAC Mech,sudo knife maker,Now Randall investor..I'm kinda anal about these things.
Or should I just accept that all things in life are not perfect and just enjoy?

Thanks guys, all paid for will ship tomorrow; tracking #'s sent - good timing too; with more on order, I only have two shipping boxes left... :D

Back