Randall made Knives of Orlando Florida

Guys,I have a question for Randall collectors and fans,those who knows the company well and are familiar with all combination of customs Randall currently do!!!

Please,can somebody tell me what's the largest possible bowie from Randall? I see they do models 12 and largest (longest) bowie blade is customised up to 13 inch long blade.....Smithsonian bowie is on Web available only with 11inch blade....

So who have description or pictures or links to largest possible knives from Randall?

Thank You

Guys,I have a question for Randall collectors and fans,those who knows the company well and are familiar with all combination of customs Randall currently do!!!

Please,can somebody tell me what's the largest possible bowie from Randall? I see they do models 12 and largest (longest) bowie blade is customised up to 13 inch long blade.....Smithsonian bowie is on Web available only with 11inch blade....

So who have description or pictures or links to largest possible knives from Randall?

Thank You

The Smithsonian and Confederate are 11'. The Thorpe is 13'. All right there on the web page.

http://www.randallknives.com/catalog-models/

I want this beauty to artive at my house someday
Randall3501402FEBf.jpg

They hire new people when they can find the which, as you might imagine, is not easy.
This is probably their problem. When you're a high end knife maker, you can't hire anyone off the streets.

One of these days I will order one for my own, however, I'm a bit impatient. It is limited to a few months after I already paid for something.

Back