1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Randall mod 25 trapper

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by D.C.Johnson, Jan 7, 2016.

1. D.C.Johnson

D.C.Johnson

Nov 23, 2012
    Stag handled with brass hilt, carbon steel Randall custom made model 25 trapper. It comes with factory sheath and is in phenomenol condition. Purchased for $630 locally and I'm looking for $450 plus shipping and insurance at your discretion. Payment will be accepted through paypal. I can email pictures to serious buyers. Please pm or email me with any questions comments and concerns as I will not be checking this thread often.

Thanks Bladeforums

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  2. D.C.Johnson

D.C.Johnson

Nov 23, 2012
    Only trade accepted is a mint emerson 98 commander

3. D.C.Johnson

D.C.Johnson

Nov 23, 2012
    Willing to hear offers for Emerson knives

4. D.C.Johnson

D.C.Johnson

Nov 23, 2012
    Really want to join the obs so need this sold, open to hearing offers from anyone with interest

5. D.C.Johnson

D.C.Johnson

Nov 23, 2012
    Lets try $500 shipping included, insurance is optional

6. D.C.Johnson

D.C.Johnson

Nov 23, 2012
    Now $450

7. D.C.Johnson

D.C.Johnson

Nov 23, 2012
    Bump. Pm me if you're interested to discuss