• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Randall Model 1 and Model 24 (sold)

Hello all,

I have two more Randall's up for sale. I prefer PayPal friends and family, but can be flexible if a buyer isn't cool with that. I will try to put up some pics in a day or two, but in the mean time please email me at nesplin@gmail.com, message me here, or text me at (435)668-6038 for pics or with any questions.

First up is a Randall Model 1 7". It has a stainless blade, stacked leather handle, brass hilt and butt, all black spacers, and a wrist thong hole. It has been handled off and on at my desk but has never been carried or used. It comes with a brown model A sheath, and I will throw in a Spec Ops combat master sheath in coyote brown if you want. $450.

Next is a Model 24 guardian. It has a stainless blade (I think they all do), a nickle silver hilt, and has a green micarta handle. It comes with the usual concealment holster. It has been in and out of the sheath a few times, but has never been carried or used. $350.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I do still have it. Get me your email address or cell number and I can send you some pics.

Sorry I have been so late in responding. PM on way. Thank you

Last edited:
Back