Random Thought Thread

^ Jo has the heart of an angel. In a jar. On her desk.

#joisterrifying

The original post when this quote had firstly been posted in the sub at the way back when the sub was just newly born. Can't believe that it's been that long! Time flies! Speaking of trips down the memory lane, saw the "bucket" of the OGFKs and I immediately salivated all the while reminiscing. Miss the old days when things were a lot simpler but as old farts like me often do, all's about reminiscing, fighting father time and progress. Also, I never ever received my D3V schmo(oo).

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/photos-post-your-cpk-photos-here.1404389/page-2#post-16194767

Well, I was crafting this in the occupation thread before it got closed - who would have thunk that such a mundane yet interesting topic would devolve... If Nathan opens it back up, he can move this there, I guess.

I've done a number of things in my relatively short lifespan but I am currently a software engineer that also shoulders a number of marketing responsibilities for some of our clients. I prefer the former but I am developing a knack for the latter - if that makes any sense.

I've held more glamorous duties in the past (on paper, anyway) but none of them paid as well.

I am a professional résumé assessor and master critic. Too bad that the What You Do For a Living thread is now closed but I reviewed all the posted credentials and I came to the conclusion that there is only one guy in there (major egghead) who could seriously give Nathan a real good run for his money (the rest of you don't even come close). Now if he posts a pic of himself and happens to have better hair and a more handsome face, then game is almost over for Nathan and should he also happen to already own a rotund pony, then the game would definitely be over.

Back