Random Thought Thread

I thought I was doing something good by giving other knife makers a chance to buy their products. Let’s just say it wasn’t the best experience and I think it may be because I’m super critical about items I spend a lot of money on and because CPK has set the bar so high for fit and finish and quality of product.

Now, I’m screwed….. especially since I haven’t been able to make it to the Friday sales

Been an odd week for me. Worked Monday, had a surprise getaway to the mountains for three days and then back to work on Friday.

The weekend awaits. Happy Friday, folks.

fpWTC1a.jpg

Sorry my friends it's later than usual

It's Friday !!!!!!

We all made it through another week!!!!

I hope all of you had a good one ... and if you didn't I hope it gets better soon!!!!

Buy a friend .. drink a beer

Beer a friend buy a drink.... whatever works best lol

Enjoy the little things

Happy Friday all you roosters!!!!

I thought I was doing something good by giving other knife makers a chance to buy their products. Let’s just say it wasn’t the best experience and I think it may be because I’m super critical about items I spend a lot of money on and because CPK has set the bar so high for fit and finish and quality of product.

Now, I’m screwed….. especially since I haven’t been able to make it to the Friday sales
Just go grocery shopping on Friday afternoons. Easy peasy.

Serious question

Can anyone who is in the know. Please explain to me. The fuel can spout nozzles that we have today.

I was just using one of these to fill up my tractor with 5 gallons of diesel. 5 gallons of diesel weighs over 30 lb. It is no small task for me to hold this can out at arms reach over the arms of the front end loader and the width of the hood to the fuel cap. This is heavy and held out at arm's length.

You have to push the little button so that the in can telescope

If you bump it and then come back out. Which is pretty reasonable considering the weight and awkwardness. You have to reset it. Which requires setting it back up right and using one hand to hold it while resetting it with the other.

But, what tends to happen is you scrunch the shit down. It leaks out of everywhere to everywhere. I have diesel all over the tractor all over the ground and all over my arms. And because it does not pour very well it took a looong time to fill this tractor up.

Now my back hurts. My tractor is covered in fuel. I have diesel on the ground.

The old cans. You just filled it up. If you were good you could do it without spilling a drop.

What the fuck is going on here? Why are we doing this? Who mandated this bullshit?

...and where do they live....

Serious question

Can anyone who is in the know. Please explain to me. The fuel can spout nozzles that we have today.

I was just using one of these to fill up my tractor with 5 gallons of diesel. 5 gallons of diesel weighs over 30 lb. It is no small task for me to hold this can out at arms reach over the arms of the front end loader and the width of the hood to the fuel cap. This is heavy and held out at arm's length.

You have to push the little button so that the in can telescope

If you bump it and then come back out. Which is pretty reasonable considering the weight and awkwardness. You have to reset it. Which requires setting it back up right and using one hand to hold it while resetting it with the other.

But, what tends to happen is you scrunch the shit down. It leaks out of everywhere to everywhere. I have diesel all over the tractor all over the ground and all over my arms. And because it does not pour very well it took a looong time to fill this tractor up.

Now my back hurts. My tractor is covered in fuel. I have diesel on the ground.

The old cans. You just filled it up. If you were good you could do it without spilling a drop.

What the fuck is going on here? Why are we doing this? Who mandated this bullshit?

...and where do they live....

Back