Random Thought Thread

tNZyD0Q.png

We're pretty excited....well, maybe not my wife. The baby is feeding every hour and my poor wife is about at her wit's end. She's a trooper though.

I told her, "sorry I don't have boobs.........that produce milk." At least I think I'm funny 😆
We switched to formula after a month or so and never looked back. It kills your knife budget but buys you predictability and peace of mind.

We're pretty excited....well, maybe not my wife. The baby is feeding every hour and my poor wife is about at her wit's end. She's a trooper though.

I told her, "sorry I don't have boobs.........that produce milk." At least I think I'm funny 😆
Think you mis-typed a w instead of a t 😁

Last edited:

They do make pumps .... but maybe you don't want to tell her :)

What's better for steel on steel, about a 3mm hole and bushing, pretty flush: JB Weld or Crazy Glue ?
Depends on use I would try to sand that area also with some kind of sand paper

I would guess the epoxy should hold better

We have stuff called panel bond that you use to glue quarter panels on cars with that I believe is an epoxy

Last edited:
Back