Random Thought Thread

Random thought…Have yall ever ripped the sheets off the water bed and sprayed it down with olive oil? Good times… but water beds sucked by the way.
For some reason that reminded me of riding through Wyoming in the 1990s. We stopped at a motel for the night and after we got our rooms we walked across the highway to a honky tonk. Walked in and it just happened to be jello wrestling night ... the girls were spraying the liner down with Pam cooking spray before they added jello ... lol.

Is it a “run what ya brung” type of deal?!? So down… with a cooler full of experimental IPAs as well!

Yes and yes!!!

Plus Nathan mentioned he'll also host the bladesport cut there also

Such a great time, and even more fun meeting the CPK crew and fellow members!

If Nathan wants me to bring the beer again, I'll be more than happy to!

For some reason that reminded me of riding through Wyoming in the 1990s. We stopped at a motel for the night and after we got our rooms we walked across the highway to a honky tonk. Walked in and it just happened to be jello wrestling night ... the girls were spraying the liner down with Pam cooking spray before they added jello ... lol.
LOL saw the same thing on a floating bar on the Colorado River back around 2001 or 2002 when I was a wildland firefighter in Arizona.

At Bike Week in Daytona they brought back coleslaw wrestling this year. It was always a tradition but fell out of favor for a little while. But it’s back in full force.

Doctor gave me a gold star this morning for having the worse sinus infection she’s seen this year. 🤣
Guess you picked the wrong week to quit...

rtcd5xc7da1b1.jpg

Back