Random Thought Thread

Wut? Are you getting ready for a licensed celebrity ring fight or something?!
Hahaha, nah. I'm just trying to drop a few pounds before the holiday. Problem is that I don't have much fat to lose in the first place so it is a bit challenging for me. But who doesn't like a good challenge every now and then???

An interesting "side effect" for me that I have noticed is that my sense of smell in regards to food seems very heightened. I opened up my freezer to put an ice tray in it and I could instantly smell the frozen food in there.

zn4veBz.jpg
Lorien was that before or after the HT?

I'm watching boats on the ocean - just because.........

Weird that Bob wrote this in the other thread which he likes to bomb, but...

I actually had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I went to Nathan's (presumably Moorseville, NC) to buy his boat! Now this is weird on many levels, the obvious disturbing elements of why dream about Nathan/CPK notwithstanding :confused: o_O :rolleyes:

I have never been into fooquing boats and AFAIK, Nathan haas never mentioned or claimed that he owns any boats! Further, apart from meeting NinJo and the dogs, Nathan showed me a tour but not that of his machining center, the tour was of a 1/2 dozen or so pickup trucks which beds was turned into some sorta tailgating center, equipped with beverage fridges, BBQs and Lazyboys! WTF :eek:

I actually had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I went to Nathan's (presumably Moorseville, NC) to buy his boat! Now this is weird on many levels, the obvious disturbing elements of why dream about Nathan/CPK notwithstanding :confused: o_O :rolleyes:

I have never been into fooquing boats and AFAIK, Nathan haas never mentioned or claimed that he owns any boats! Further, apart from meeting NinJo and the dogs, Nathan showed me a tour but not that of his machining center, the tour was of a 1/2 dozen or so pickup trucks which beds was turned into some sorta tailgating center, equipped with beverage fridges, BBQs and Lazyboys! WTF :eek:
Might want to talk to a professional about this! Lol

Sometimes, watching the boats draws me back to Feb, 1981 to an unforeseen catastrophe I experienced onboard this:

Barq Ca 01 nov 81.jpg

Might want to talk to a professional about this! Lol

I thought more about this and so far these are the possible conclusions which I'm coming up with:

1- Nathan hasn't been around much lately, therefore I must be missing his presence!

2- Maybe Nathan owns a wooden boat when he rows the infamous creek* so I was just hoping to get my toes in that creek :D

*creek: you are a newcomer so you probably won't know but one day, the future archaeologists will discover the D3V Age, ala the Bronze Age, heralding outta some archaic place named Moorseville 1000s of years in the past :p

Back