Random Thought Thread

I think I'm probably in the minority, but I happen to prefer the tool marks Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist . The new stuff is super slick and I'm very happy to have gotten in on the fk2 pre-order with a couple special pieces in the new finish. That being said there is something about knowing that you've machined these, programmed it, and cut it to such exact specifications, that I think is slightly lost when those marks go away. Almost like conforming to the norm. Purpose built with exacting measurements and a focus on performance makes me very happy. Thanks to you and the team yet again for approaching knife making from the direction you do.

My sprinkler is alive. No, really! Went to turn it on this morning and... nothing. What the...

PaWFWkG.mp4

My Behemoth Chopper is up for grabs. It is the rare zombie washed version with the swedge and custom Makael leather sheath that fits like a glove. Same version I used in Knife or Death. Polished , razor sharp edge that’s ready for any decapitation, delimbing or any other chopping duties!

I’d like to get $785 shipped for this set up.

7eX7fj3.jpg

GcODwVU.jpg

3C3tRnw.jpg

You forgot “gently carried and used to open mail a couple times. Stropped on unicorn leather.” :p:cool:

Good blade- GLWS!

Anyone here that knows me, knows the history of this blade. It’s a user for sure, but there are no issues with the edge or the knife itself!
It's a beautiful blade. I want...... but blade show hit my pocket and the Buck factory sale is in a week. Maybe I'll get lucky and a couple of knives I have listed will sell.:thumbsup:

Back