Random Thought Thread

u2vjLwu.jpg

So I'm watching this YT clip of Joe Rogan (JRE) and the highly respected and the soft-spoken British scientist and astrophysicist professor Brian Cox (the guy who looks like a drummer or guitarist but is smart as fooque). While discussing extraterrestrial life, Joe is trying to argue that perhaps octopi came from outer space (Joe is often baked during his interviews) and Prof. Cox insists that the Octopi and humans are actually very similar biochemically where the cells are virtually indistinguishable under a microscope! So Joe is looking at this guy like, "fooque you have some really nice hair which I wish I had on my bald dome" and I'm sitting here and thinking, "fooque, I don't have enough CPKs in that case if I'm also an octopus!".

This story gets even funnier if you happen to read it when high!

These K18s are kicking my ass. I hope to get the production process in a good spot where I can step away from it for a little while soon. Then the sneaky fun Friday sales will resume...

No problem:) with the move and all I would have been more surprised to see a sale than not.....still have to check though. One of those 7" UF's has my name on it

Back