Random Thought Thread

Back about a lifetime ago I used to be a flight test engineer and got to do things in airplanes that put a $#it eating grin on your face. This vid brought back memories of that sweet kick in the ass that happens with the stick yanked all the way back. Thanks for posting.

You jmust have some cool stories. Aviation always a passion. Have a family friend, former Navy F-8 driver..60 + missions, 2 PH's. Badass. Taken instruction from him. He recently up graded his Jabaru for an RV7..

You'll appreciate this

Mark Scrimgeour Delta 3V Titanium Flipper Folder with extra Nathan the Machinist grind work - This is easily the nicest folder I have ever owned, but it was more of an oogler for me since I carry lightweight FRN Spyderco folders 99.9% of the time. Hate to let it go, but I need to get back down to users only to free up some metal detecting funds. Not much (none) secondary market info on this knife. PM me with offers.

:D
Holy Mackerel!! I had no idea that Marks Folder was that beastly. Bigger than the FK2:eek::eek:

^^ Yes, it is a pretty big beast! A bit bigger than what I typically EDC (Spyderco Endela or Endura). Here it is next to the Manix XL and Shaman, which are considered pretty beefy folders in their own right. The Scrimgeour folder puts them to shame. :eek:

zuJt3uh.jpg

Back