Random Thought Thread

Since I hate dealing with gas, I get by on my small 1+ wooded acres with one of these. If I have downed trees, and a big job, my neighbors come by with their gas saws to lend a hand.

It's a pretty amazing saw, got it at a great price a while back on amazon, and have extra batteries from my 80v Blower. So, I always have batteries charged.

Lots of good reviews on youtube.

10" is no problem with my 14" and 18" Corona saws...unless I need to be there all day. I like manual saws.
These newer battery saws are impressive. I have the Milwaukee M18 saw and recently used it to help a buddy section a downed tree. The 18" chainsaw by Ego apparently is even faster (and I already have a bunch of their batteries).

I don't heat with wood, so I don't do a lot of sawing, which makes electric a great option. No storage issues, dealing with mix. Fuel storage etc.

As for handsaws, they do work well. The Big Boy XL cuts well, but for backwoods use, dealing with a 10" thick log is a PITA. So is carrying a bunch of 10" logs back tp camp, which is why I prefer sticking to 6" - 8" diameters for fire building.

Honestly? Not really surprised. Inflation is crazy these days (huehuehue).

How many daggers were there? I'm a bit lazy to check; 80 total? That's pretty scarce. Not D2 skinner scarce. Maybe shiv scarce? Hmm....well, how many shivs were there total? It commands nearly the same price.

Honestly? Not really surprised. Inflation is crazy these days (huehuehue).

How many daggers were there? I'm a bit lazy to check; 80 total? That's pretty scarce. Not D2 skinner scarce. Maybe shiv scarce? Hmm....well, how many shivs were there total? It commands nearly the same price.
Shivs are a little more nuanced.
I think there are A2, 3V (tweaked) and D3V.

Back