Rare Cold Steel Carbon V OSS USA Made, Gerber LMF II, SOG Jungle Primitive

I'm trying to make some room in my safe and build up some cash for new toys for my knife making hobby. So over the next few days, I'll be posting some of my collection of non-users or nearly non-users! These may end up in another forum so the first "I'll take it" reply followed by a PM (as determined by time stamp) owns it!

1. Here is a rare Cold Steel Carbon V OSS Sub Hilt Fighter Made in the USA with a double edge. I bought it a few years ago at a knife show. I bought it new in the box. Unfortunately, I can't find the box for it so it'll be sold without a box. The snap does not stay snapped most of the time, that is the only thing that bugs me about this knife. This sub hilt fighter comes with both edges sharpened. The most I've cut with this knife is paper and hair off my arm. Other than that, it's been sitting in my safe. It comes with the original Secure-X sheath that is nylon/kydex. $100 with Free Shipping in the ConUS.

ColdSteelSubHilt.jpg
ColdSteelSubHilt1.jpg

2. This is a Gerber LMF II in Coyote Brown. Brand new, never used. It has small rub spots on the blade from taking it in and out of the sheath and some on the edges of the glass breaker where it rubbed the sheath. $70 with Free Shipping in the ConUS.

GerberLMFII01.jpg
GerberLMFII.jpg

3. Finally today is a SOG Jungle Primitive knife. I played around with this knife in the back for about half a day cutting and chopping all types of wood and vines. It comes with it's original sheath. Has some rubbed spots from use, but other than that, it's still a cutting and chopping machine! $30 with Free Shipping in the ConUS.

SogJunglePrimitive2.jpg
SogJunglePrimitive.jpg

Is the Cold Steel OSS still for sale.?

QUOTE=Mudbug007;11159039]I'm trying to make some room in my safe and build up some cash for new toys for my knife making hobby. So over the next few days, I'll be posting some of my collection of non-users or nearly non-users! These may end up in another forum so the first "I'll take it" reply followed by a PM (as determined by time stamp) owns it!

1. Here is a rare Cold Steel Carbon V OSS Sub Hilt Fighter Made in the USA with a double edge. I bought it a few years ago at a knife show. I bought it new in the box. Unfortunately, I can't find the box for it so it'll be sold without a box. The snap does not stay snapped most of the time, that is the only thing that bugs me about this knife. This sub hilt fighter comes with both edges sharpened. The most I've cut with this knife is paper and hair off my arm. Other than that, it's been sitting in my safe. It comes with the original Secure-X sheath that is nylon/kydex. $100 with Free Shipping in the ConUS.

ColdSteelSubHilt.jpg
ColdSteelSubHilt1.jpg

2. This is a Gerber LMF II in Coyote Brown. Brand new, never used. It has small rub spots on the blade from taking it in and out of the sheath and some on the edges of the glass breaker where it rubbed the sheath. $70 with Free Shipping in the ConUS.

GerberLMFII01.jpg
GerberLMFII.jpg

3. Finally today is a SOG Jungle Primitive knife. I played around with this knife in the back for about half a day cutting and chopping all types of wood and vines. It comes with it's original sheath. Has some rubbed spots from use, but other than that, it's still a cutting and chopping machine! $30 with Free Shipping in the ConUS.

SogJunglePrimitive2.jpg
SogJunglePrimitive.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Back