• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*RARE* LÜM-TEC B2 Carbon Fiber #2/6 + SureFire Lights

For sale is a B2 Carbon mechanical watch #2/6, 43mm, Black PVD case, carbon fiber dial with LÜM-TEC MDV (Maximum Darkness Visability) Technology. $999 $979. Cash or M/O price. If paying via PayPal add 3%. Include a shipping cost of $15. I will insure and ship via USPS Priority within 2 business days of receiving the funds. Email questions or concern to jason[dot]hamre[at]gmail[dot]com.

5810289325_974859c775_z.jpg

-43mm case excluding crown
-Coin edge bezel
-316L stainless steel
-SII JAPAN NH25A11J automatic movement
-Bead blasted PVD finish
-New LUM-TEC GX MDV® luminous dial and hands
-Thick sapphire crystal
-Single side anti-reflective coatings (see below)
-Threaded sapphire exhibition window caseback
-100 meter / 330 feet water resistance
-Leather rivited pilot type strap (used)
-OD NATO strap

5230351848_b55d239a33_z.jpg

This is an extremely rare watch produced by LÜM-TEC, a family owned business in the United States who produces hand made, in house designed limited run watches (generally of 150-200). Shortly after the design that started it all, the B2, was sold out they produced six B2 and five B3 (stainless steel cases) watches with carbon fiber dials. I originally purchased a B2, but due to an inventory error, my order wasn't fillable. To make things right Chris sent me this watch six months later and I've worn it ever day since. It's a great watch, I love the dial and the look, and really, really wish I wasn't selling it, but my priorities have changed. The watch comes with a used leather strap fitted with quick release springbars, an OD Green NATO (three ring) strap with the appropriate sized springbars, the original box, and a stainless steel caseback with etched serial number (watch has a sapphire caseback).

B2-M19-4.jpg

I have removed the top anti-reflective coating on the watch leaving the sapphire crystal with only a faint purple hue. The removal was done precise and there is no damage to the watch. see below:

5822263871_4a6432cacf_z.jpg

Also note in the photograph above the three spots of silver along the coin bezel above the three. This watch has been through everything (hunting, shooting, knife forging, swimming, blowing out sprinklers on 500 homes, hiking, etc) but these are the only marks in the PVD case from daily wear and use.

5822263857_dc005bf702_z.jpg

Watch runs at about +/- 20 seconds per day, but LÜM-TEC will do re-calibrations for free.

6059729852_0ff676d317_z.jpg

I'm certainly sad to be getting rid of this watch, but I have different priorities, and I know someone else will enjoy this watch immensely. Firm at $999 $979 but make me an offer.

Thanks for looking, and happy holidays!

Last edited:
The A2 LED Aviator is a compact dual-output flashlight that provides two distinct beam types and optional output colors. It uses virtually indestructible power-regulated LED emitters and a precision micro-textured reflector to produce both spot and flood beams in your choice of white, red, green, or blue. The Aviator's tactically-correct two-stage pushbutton tailcap switch lets you instantly select an output level: press for a momentary-on 10-lumen long-runtime (color-option) flood beam for general night use, close work, or where you need to preserve your night vision; press further for a momentary-on 120-lumen white spot beam—six times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight; twist for constant-on low beam, twist further for constant-on high beam. [NSN: 6230-01-596-3178]

4440345904_41a7370c0f_z.jpg

MSRP - $270 Price: $220. Willing to accept trade for an HDS Lights or other SF. Cash or m/o price. If paying by PayPal please add 3%. Shipping cost is $10, includes insurance. Will ship package within two (2) business days of receiving funds.

Features:
  • Primary LED generates brilliant white spot beam, secondary LEDs produce optional white or color flood beam
  • Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
  • Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
  • High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
  • Two-stage tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
  • Steel clip provides multiple carry options
  • Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing

For Sale: SureFire E2D LED is a compact, dual-output flashlight with self-defense enhancements. It features a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED emitter and a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. The E2D LED's pushbutton tailcap click switch lets you activate the flashlight and select output level: press or click for a 200-lumen high beam—ten times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight, more than enough to overwhelm an aggressor's night-adapted vision; release or click off and press or click again for a 5-lumen ultra long-runtime low beam that's suitable for navigating around a dark room or parking lot. The Defender's crenellated Strike Bezel® provide further defensive options should the need arise.

4683604513_e5e980a694_z.jpg

MSRP - $189 Price: $159. Willing to accept trade for an HDS Lights or other SF. Cash or m/o price. If paying by PayPal please add 3%. Shipping cost is $10, includes insurance. Will ship package within two (2) business days of receiving funds.

Features:

• Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
  • Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
  • TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
  • Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
  • Strike Bezel® provides personal defense option
  • High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
  • Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low
    [*]Z61 tailcap (from E1E series - matching anodization) - $42 value

Light is new and almost never used, which is a disgrace to a SureFire, these flashlights are meant to go to Hell and back. Switched tailcap out from new E1E.

Please don't hesitate to message or email me at jason[dot]hamre[at]gmail[dot]com, I'd be happy to answer any questions or concerns.

For Sale: Gun-metal 6P Original Incandescent with new front bezel (replaced under warranty). The body shows almost no wear, but I would say that the overall rating (scale 1-100) it would rate a 90%.

The 6P Original is a compact high-output flashlight featuring an anodized aerospace aluminum body. It uses a precision micro-textured reflector and a SureFire incandescent lamp to produce a smooth, brilliant beam with enough power to temporarily blind and disorient an aggressor by impairing his night-adapted vision. Output is either 65 or 120 lumens, depending on which easy-to-install lamp you use—high-output or ultra high-output. The tactically-correct pushbutton tailcap switch provides secure, ergonomic activation control: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on.

Price: $OLD.

Pictures upon request.

Last edited:
Back