• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rare Wilkins Brass "Steampunk" Griptillian Scales / NEW Spyderco Para 2 Camo Satin $99

1. Kevin Wilkins Brass "Steampunk" Large Griptillian Scales (Only). I believe he only made about a dozen of these, so they are super rare. They are brand new and I only installed them on this knife for photos. I never carried this with the scales installed. There might be a few super tiny minor marks as brass marks easily. This sale is for the brass scales and spacer only. The blade, internals, screws and pocket clip shown is not included. Price is *SOLD* to me shipped.

MdxRotC.jpg

2. Spyderco Para 2 Camo Satin plain edge. This is brand new in the box. I only took it out for photos. Never used, never sharpened, or carried. Price is $sold net to me shipped.

6F3ZgX6.jpg

rJVzlxg.jpg

Terms and conditions: First person who pms/emails me with an unconditional "Ill take It", gets it. I am selling this on multiple forums as I need the cash quick so emailing me with an unconditional "Ill take it" with winning timestamp will get it. Please reply to this thread with "Ill take it" as well. Shipping is free within the USA. I ship USPS priority mail. If you want insurance, you will have to pay for that. I would prefer to ship within the USA. I accept Paypal only.

Last edited:
Back