• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RAT 1 folders are back in stock!!!!!!

The RAT 1 folders are back in stock at Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop

rat%201%20sp%20MED.JPG

DIRECT LINK: http://www.chestnutridgeknifeshop.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=37&osCsid=87192a776dd27bd01cd70f1c579ed9c8

Rec'd my two today....... very pleased with my purchase. Thank you, highly recommend.

Thank you folk we appreciate your business and your comments. Keep in touch,
Tom

Tom,
I selected to pay with PayPal, but I have not received the email with the information to make the payment. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Please give us a call tomorrow, we'll look into it for you. toll free 1-866-650-5550

Thanks!

What hours are you available? Just trying to figure if I can call after I get home from work tomorrow.

Typically, we are open 9:00am to 4:00pm (EST) M-F however am often here after hours.

All 4 models are in stock

satin plain
satin serrated
black plain
black serrated

Are you still offering the free shipping, and if so what do I do to get that taken care of. Thank you, Scott

Free shipping on orders over $300.00 (US shipping only)

We do offer discounted shipping on all RAT1 Knife orders.

$3.00 for one knife (first class mail)

$5.00 total shipping charge up to 5 knives (flat rate priority mail)_

Thank you,
Tom

This is a great little knife. Really nice action and sound to it. Good size and feel to it also. Anyone want video of it opening/closing?

I'd say the blade is nearly exactly 3"(using tape a measure). Weight feels the same as a G-10 Police(5oz). Maybe less actually. More like the G-10 Military(4.2oz).

Hello,

Sorry I missed the question. I think rtz is right on at 5oz.

This is a solid knife I carry one myself.

Thanks,
Tom

Back