Rat Chat down

Well well well, I knew you gents had to be romping around somewhere. Had a chance to get online a couple weeks back and saw the site was down but not enough time to investigate. Got a couple days now and managed to follow the trail here. So what happened to the chat? Hope this finds everyone well, despite Magoo's recent mishap. Also, is there any new releases floating around? Been curious about it. Enjoy fellas and take care.

HOKE!!!
It's good to 'hear your voice' brother!
Hopefully the Swamp will have a Grand Re-opening sometime soon.
Send me a PM, I need to get some info from you asap!!

Email en-route Wolf. Good to get a little down time and drop in for a chat. Hope the winter hasn't left anyone with a digit or two less

Okay if we have a big ganza coming up on thursday when is Eric. Going to announce swamp rats contribution?

i think that this River Monsters show dude needs a giant knife. these fish are comically huge.

swamp dried up?

1.1235163660.dry-swamp.jpg

:eek:

Looks like they are working on something. I got a different message this time when I tried to log onto the swamp.

Looks like they are working on something. I got a different message this time when I tried to log onto the swamp.

This is what I got today. Different than in the past for sure. Hope she's back up soon!!

There was a compilation error while loading the UBB.classic libraries and data files:

Can't locate /home/users/web/b297/swampratknifeworks.com/cgi-bin/vars_ci.cgi in @INC (@INC contains: ./Modules . /home/users/web/b585/apo.jerrybus/swampratknifeworks.com/cgi-bin /home/users/web/b585/apo.jerrybus/swampratknifeworks.com/cgi-bin/Modules /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.4 /usr/local/lib/site_perl) at /home/users/web/b585/apo.jerrybus/swampratknifeworks.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi line 129.

Please make sure that you uploaded the CGI and Variables files to the proper directory, permissions are set properly on the files, and that paths in the control panel are set correctly.

Back