"Rat-Coon" RC 4 arrives and goes to work

I received my RC 4 today and had an opportunity to put it to work this evening, with a little help from some of my kids. I wanted to post the photos but didn't know how, so they are in a photo album entitled RAT-COON . Check it out !!! It performed great and did the job in record time.
picture.php
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
somehow I got 1 photo on here. Don't know how I managed to do that

Last edited:
I'd like to see more photos. Do you have a link to them?

Dude, that's so cool you got the kids involved!
I have 8 kids between the ages of 10 and 1 . My 9 year old boy got his first real knife when he was 6 and helped butcher a deer that year. We live on a farm and raise most of our food so the kids help butcher goats,rabbits,chickens etc. . As matter of fact 4 kids have birthdays this summer and all 4 want RAT RC3's ( help I need a discount) LOL.

We live on a farm and raise most of our food so the kids help butcher goats,rabbits,chickens etc.

This is good to hear. We raise a lot of our own food as well. Ain't nothing better once you start doing it!

8 kids bro....Dang,you sir need a TV....LOL ! that is awesome you and the Family do things like that, most kids would scoff at the idea of butchering anything unless it was in a video game...Great job chetmarks

Back