RAT Cutlery contest

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
We will be drawing the winners on New Years day of the monthly RAT Cutlery contest. This month we will be giving away two RC-4s to two lucky winners. We will post the winners names here after we draw as well as on the RAT Cutlery web site.

The contest for January will have two winners receiving RC-6 knives. To get in on the action, go to: http://www.ratcutlery.com/win_a_rat.htm

Note: all winners will receive their knives once production starts shipping. We expect delivery on the RC-4 and RC-6 sometime in February.

Good luck!

Jeff

Congratulations to the December, 2007 winners of a new RC-4: Tammy Salinas of Kansas and Jeremy Crist of Pennsylvania (Your knives will be coming to you as soon as the first production run is finished)

We have also posted the winners here: http://www.ratcutlery.com/win_a_rat.htm

Oh well. Better luck next time. This is one of the few times when I really don't mind if I don't win and I have to just buy it. This company is good enough that I don't mind giving them my hard earned cashola. That doesn't mean I wouldn't rather win though. hahaha

Just found out I'm one of the January RC-6 winners. Thanks Jeff for the contest, I look forward to getting this bad boy when they come out!

Congratulations to the February 2008 winner of a new RC-6: Isaac Spiel of Washington.

Any update on when the RC-4 will be hitting the internet stores? I checked knifecenter they still only offer the RC-4...

should be any time now since the 4s went out to all distributors this week

I ordered 6 4's last night, one for me 3 for gifts to friends. I hope they ship quick, uh, free!

Thomas Scholz won the monthly drawing for an RC-4. Photography contest is being judged now by a photographer friend.

Congratulations to Milton Milner of North Carolina on winning the April contest drawing for a new RC-4.

John Styrnol from Utah was the May winner of an RC-6

Wow, I can't believe it! I never win anything!!!

Including this time, apparently... :D

Back