• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RAT ESEE Zippo lighters and dogtags!!

OK, long awaited, we have some of the ESEE Zippos and dogtags.

Zippos are sold out folks, thank you very much for your business!

We still have dogtags!

PC040007.jpg

PC040001.jpg

PC040003.jpg

Zippos are $24.50 plus $3 shipping.

Dogtags are $6.50 plus $2 shipping.

Buy both for $33 shipped.

CONUS only (if outside US, e-mail us), paypal prefered but not required (USPS MO accepted)

Please order via E-mail to myself or the Mrs. and include your screen name when ordering.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Sweet! I've been hopin these would pop up somewhere. Email sent to you shotgunner...

Dagnabbit, I missed out. Gunner if you get anymore lighters in please keep me in mind.

Thanks!

Are you serious? The zippos are sold out already? I just opened this thread this morning. I was so excited. That sucks. Well if anymore come up for sale, hopefully i can snag one.

Crap.....I didn't log on last night and i missed out....I hope there are more of these at some point

Are you serious? The zippos are sold out already? I just opened this thread this morning. I was so excited. That sucks. Well if anymore come up for sale, hopefully i can snag one.

+1.

Wow, excitement, then disappointment....then I read the shotgunners last post.

I need one of those Zippos.

Hopefully the next batch...

Been so overjoyed to play with my new RAT Pack knife I never saw this thread :eek:

If there's a list for the 2nd patch of lighters, please put my on it :D

Back