Rat Pocket knives

I have seen the Tactical version model 1 and looks good yet I am waiting on the USA version but I think I saw a RAT stockman with ramhorn handle or something to that effect...? If so will Rat cutlery continue that line-up as well.

Ontario
Rat Rail Splitter Knife Limited Edition Knife
Model: 9768

For 2007, RAT is making available 500 pcs. of a traditional folder in a #63 "Rail Splitter" pattern. This limited edition serialized pocketknife has angled bolsters, RAT shield and Ram's Horn handles. now i have found a few but nobody states usa or foreign made.I like them but if RAT cutlery is going to product a USA version I can wait.

This is a joint collaboration with Queen Cutlery, even though it says Ontario on the blade. We plan on doing another model in the collector series with Queen for 2008.

Jeff

I'm not sure who has stock on them right now. About a month ago there were only 40 pieces left at Ontario out of the 500 made. Of course there should be stock at the dealers and distributors. The Rail Splitter is a really nice pocket knife.

r_splitter.jpg

FORGET the list... ;) I just ordered one!

This will probably be my only RAT "safe queen," but she'll also be the pinnacle of my collection!

;) - Couldn't resist that one, Bill! That will make my RAT set complete - RTAK, RTAK II, RAT7, RAT5, TAK, RAT3, RC3, Model 1, and Rail Splitter.

My New Year's Resolution is going to be "one knife per month" or something like that!

Back