• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ratmandu w/Kydex GREAT PRICE, SAR6 and CABS Kydex

einsteinjon

Platinum Member
Prices below are including USPS insured shipping in the USA and PayPal fees. I prefer a USA sale but may entertain international sales on a case-by-case basis. If I do international, I will expect you to pay the full shipping cost.

NO TRADES PLEASE. I am specifically looking to raise the cash.

Swamp Rat Ratmandu + Kydex
This is a black SR101 blade, sabre grind, with tan & black G10. Comes with a Buy Brown Black Kydex sheath with superb retention, TekLok, and original cardboard sleeve. Some very minor rub marks on the flats and near choil. Couldn't really get those to show up very well for the most part. Coating, knife, and sheath are otherwise like new, I've never used this one. I am the original owner, ordered straight from Busse and David Brown.
Price is SOLD (you basically get a free sheath and free shipping!)

Busse SAR 6 Sheath
This is a tan Mashed Cat kydex sheath I got in a trade but don't need. Includes TekLok. Retention great on my SAR 6. I understood the sheath to be like new in the trade other than some scuffing from storage which I tried to capture in the photo.
Price is $30

Busse CABS Sheath

This is a black carbon fiber-look Buy Brown kydex sheath. Bought from David directly myself. Recently sold the knife without the sheath. Includes TekLok. Retention great on my CABS. Inserted the knife in it several times but never used it otherwise or carried it.
Price is $30

OWkjDBF.jpg

lgvjTfN.jpg

zSvxeeA.jpg

3Chqt9k.jpg

5ResqlL.jpg

krCdaEb.jpg

QRFaKkL.jpg

ydOJ39c.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the Ratmandu and PM. :)

I'll take the Ratmandu please.