Ray Cover Beauty

Came home to find a gorgeous new slippie in the mailbox. I had been resisting buying something from Ray because I prefer patterns with rear bolsters and he almost never offers that. But this one looked too good to resist:

cover2-1.jpg

cover1-1.jpg

cover3-1.jpg

coverblades.jpg

coverspine.jpg

Compared to my Nowland Saddlehorn, this thing is a horse of a knife. 4 1/4" closed length, blades are 3 1/4" long and ~3/32" thick:

trappertwins.jpg

Ray's work is hard to beat.

Wow... that is gorgeous! I thought it was probably a tiny knife, until you mentioned its size. Thanks for the pics!

Holy smokes now thats a hand full and gorgeous to boot what a great piece of pocket jewelry. Thanks for sharing although now the keyboard is all wet!!!

Nice!! Ray does great work:thumbup:
Thanks for sharing.
Mitch

Ray does exceptional work and this is another example, congrats. Great Score.
James

Well done, rbmcmjr. A great Cover. I'll bet you are having a hard time putting that one down. Ya just keep fondling it, dontcha ?

Well done, rbmcmjr. A great Cover. I'll bet you are having a hard time putting that one down. Ya just keep fondling it, dontcha ?
You know it. It's a real hand-filler. I'm trying to justify getting a pocket sheath for it and toting it around occasionally....

Back