Ray Rogers

Barry: I see you found it.
I think my knife is the pic of the first Companion on his site.

I have an e-mail off to Ray. Anxious to here what he has to say. Any other folks out there in BladeForum land that has any of Ray's work, drop me a line!
Thanks!
Barry H

I have an Ally with some of my own modifications on order from Ray. He is working on my knife now and I should have delivery by mid January. He has been a pleasure to deal with so far and has kept in touch with me. I searched long and hard for my first hand crafted folder and the simple elegance of his knife styles won me over. I'll let you know when I get it.

Just got an email from Ray Rogers today. My knife is ready to deliver! I should have it in my grubby little hands by the end of the week. Can't wait.

Darryl

I have a knife made by Ray. I agree that Ray is a pleasure to deal with and is also very open to modifications from his usual knives. I carry mine everyday and love it.

I received my knife from Ray Rogers in the mail today. WOW! I love it! If anyone would like to see it, send me an email. When I get a chance I will add it on my home page and put a link for it in a message here.

Back