Rc-10

I have an RTAK and RTAKII. I have very high hopes for the RAT10 and love my choppers! My RATS have been great so I bet an R10 will be no different.

Jeff, you guys may want to reconsider that 500 piece initial production run. I seem to remember that the RC5's flew off the dealer's shelves.

This will be a historical moment!! It's the re-birth of the RTAK (whatever that is), and that is the knife that made R.A.T. a household name.

Written by Cpl Punishment:

Jeff: just a suggestion:
If they are going to be numbered, maybe the dealers could reserve the RAT Pack their numbers?? Don't know how that would work. Maybe ship them a contiguous range, and RP members could buy from that vendor?[/QUOTE]

No doubt, a Rat pack numbered RC10 would be uber cool. Probably not possible but we can dream. I hope to be able to get one when they come out. I don't feel a need for this design personally, but I loves me some big blades and will get one if at all possible.
I wonder what the sheath will be like or if there will be one.
I like the option off not having to pay for a sheath and then having a custom sheath made.
I'm sure whatever RAT does it will be top notch.

Where's the freaking pics!!! (rocking back and forth in my chair like a crack addict):D

Last edited:
What do you mean this isn't affiliated with the design thread, I'm sure i remember someone said (and since the thread manadated it, drew it as well) a machete the missing chopper from the rat line ;)

ok it was a shameful (albeit an attempt at a humerous) joke.

This one i think (speaking of the rc-10), will get me started on R.A.T. cutlery, something i have yet to aquire or use yet.

ahhh, I can't wait to see pics! The (name removed) was the first good big chopper I ever used!

Jeff, you guys may want to reconsider that 500 piece initial production run.

:thumbup::thumbup: RIGHT ON! Im sure they could sell twice that in a few minutes. to give people (and me) a chance, maybe limit purchases to one per person only, to allow others to buy one, or allow the Rat Pack members first dibs to buy the first batch, I know I will be looking to buy one. My fear is that it will be a limited run and only 500 will be made, period. 500 sounds like alot but who knows how many people would want an RC10. Then again, they only made 250 Hest knives and they are still up for sale.

after having a hest i will have to say..... that i doubt the "production" model will be much cheaper.... a few bucks maybe but not with a book or number.... with the scales and other stuff i see it being in the 110ish range atleast.... i wouldnt mind a rat pack rc10..... just sayin lol

Couldn't wait on the RC-10 had to get a RTAK. But that gives me an excuse to get the RC-10 and compare the two....CHALLENGE

Okay, the guys are back from down south. Do you have a picture for us yet????? Please!!!!!!!!!

I keep seeing new posts to this thread and I keep checking in hopes of a picture being posted....hopefully soon.

I have an original RD-9 which I love to death and my koyote leuku/small machete.....but I will be getting one of these for sure. Hell yeah - the RD-9 is 0.25" and the Koyote is 1/8", I guess I got some room between there to call it a niche!!! Bring it on!

Back