• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rc Hardness Testers.....SALE...SALE...SALE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jll346

Knife maker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have BRAND NEW in case HRc Hardness Testing Files. Includes 6 files in range from 40-65 Rc. These are a VERY AFFORDABLE way to test your knives. Do your heat treat and tempering. I do my Test with the Rc60 file and it makes a mark. Now I do it with the Rc55 file and it does not leave a mark. It is safe to say my knife in test is in the 57-59 range. I have used these in comparison to several professionally tested blades and they are very true to test.

These retail for $129 and are well worth it. I am selling these for $65 FREE SHIPPING in ConUS.

ALL HAVE BEEN SOLD...........

Attachments

• rc testers.jpg
    rc testers.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
I'll take a set. PM sent

thanks,

TK

I have several remaining. PM's responded to. Thanks.....

Thanks for all the orders. I have about 10 sets remaining. Please PM me if interested.

Every order shipping today. Thank you to all.

Every order shipped. Thank you. I will have more in stock Wednesday and will be shipping thursday and friday. Thanks....

Thanks for all the orders. I have 8 more remaining from this shipment. PM or EMAIL me if interested. Thanks.....

Plenty remaining. All orders paid by this evening will ship Saturday morning. Thanks.

Heading to the Post Office to ship all orders. Any order placed over the weekend I will get shipped Monday afternoon. Thank you everyone.

Sorry, i just cleared out some of my inbox. Should be good to go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back