Re issue wishlist

Chevelleface

Gold Member
I’m sure all of us have missed out on a knife or wish a piece of busse history was re introduced in battle grade. What model from the past do you wish Jerry would bring back???

I have several old models on my wishlist but the Lil ugly is a knife I can see being a popular knife as a reissue. The handle shape is so comfortable with the finger notch and the size is perfect for small game and is a nice edc.

Butaniku, the longest reaching Busse blade. This is not a wish, I truly need it for optimal zombie scenario preparedness. Sure, a 300 blackout pistol and a 5.56 rifle, a .45 sidearm, each with 5 magazines makes a decent loadout, but a good sword puts a nice bow on the package.

I’d love to get the chance at an ASH-1 in infi, one of my absolute favorite designs. Bought a CG version just to have one but I can’t bring myself to use a coated blade.

I don't now that there was ever a proper issue of the Short Butaniku. If I'd seen it for sale, I would have bought one.

The short Butaniku NEEDS another run, right now! Money to be made Jerry & crew, I'm tellin' ya'!

Another must have, the Ruck Kensei...this time with a proper handle thickness, halfway between the too-thin original handles and the too-thick Rucki handles.

Sledge hammer. Was working last time one popped up and lost out. It’s the way of the road boys!

A whole lot of these do come up for sale

If you are a basic or non-paying member you may not see them, so upgrade your membership.

Then you can Put up a wanted to buy in the proper forum and who knows you may get what you want. You may have to pay a little premium

It really helps to keep the value of the knives for collectors (not flippers) to not re-issue them.
For users there are plenty of next generation versions of the older models that actually work much better that the originals (TGULB is a great example)

From Busse's point of view it would have to be a bunch of folks wanting a re-issue of an old model to make it worth it.
something to think about

If the Custom Shop ever opens back up you Used to be able to get whatever you wanted for about 100.00 per inch,(including handle I believe) it may be more now ?
So a SH 1 for example would be about 1000.00 to 1200.00 You may be able to find an INFI ASH 1 for that or less if looking ?

Good luck with your search everybody.

Thanks for the info Dave! Sounds like it’s time to upgrade my membership.

Butaniku "Short or Long" and/or the AK-47 INFI. I really want an INFI sword and while the F-16 is close and an awesome blade, it's not quite the "Grail" I'm looking for.
I’m in the same boat. I love the AK47. I just need one in INFI! If not a re-release , how about a new version of the original. Like a AK57. A 4” longer version of the AK47. In INFI of course.

Back