Reactor

Mike has asked me to post this picture for him and I would only be too glad to help out a buddy.

This is one spectacular folder. The blade profile makes this stand out as a pure Snody knife. I am thoroughly impressed.

Me too!I can see my list has just got one more added to it. What a great looking folder,fantastic style.

There is something hauntingly familiar about that blade shape....AH that's it, it's my Favourite! :D

Very cool looking, hmm but I'll just bet I can't afford it for a LONG LONG LONG time...:(

G2

WoW MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want one, I want one, I want one, I want one :D

That looks awesome dude.

Liong

MAN! What a great looking folder . . . you have outdone yourself! Ya gotta hate it with all these new pics and the "Not Taking Orders" sign on the door!:( :confused: :(

Great job Mike!

OK, here is some more info to wet your appetite. The knife pictured has a 3.75 inch Bg42 blade, it is 8.25 inches overall and the blade is .160 inches thick. The bolsters are carbon fiber and it has Ti liners and lock. The handle is Mastadon ivory. Contact Mike at info@snodyknives.com about available options and pricing.

Edited just to make something a little clearer.

I love it! Although I will have to say that it is terribly cruel to post a beauty like that and not be accepting any orders. ;)

Originally posted by shootist16
I love it! Although I will have to say that it is terribly cruel to post a beauty like that and not be accepting any orders. ;)

Knifemakers can be downright cold and cruel, Dennis :D

Back