1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Real Steel H6 Blue Sheep (LNIB) - $30

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Fixall, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Fixall

Fixall Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2018
    Hello Bladeforums, I hope you are all doing well today!

Today I have a Real Steel H6 Blue Sheep liner lock knife for sale. I had ordered this knife a month or two ago and completely forgot about it and it just came in yesterday. Unfortunately I've picked up several knives since I ordered it and I just don't have much use for it, so I figured I save one of you a bit of money. This knife is completely unused and has only been out of the box for pictures.

The knife features Sandvik 14c28n steel, a 3.625" blade, G10 scales, deep carry clip, and fantastic action! The fit and finish is great and so is the grind. Really there isn't anything negative I can say about this knife other than it's a little too big for my baby hands. In fact, I think this knife blows the Ontario Rat 1 completely out of the water. It's a really solid knife! Comes with the knife, box, microfiber cloth, and all paperwork.

I accept PayPal G&S (I pay the fees) and ship everything either First Class or Priority (depending on the speed) through the USPS and provide tracking.

I am asking $30 Shipped for the Real Steel H6 Blue Sheep.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

*Further trader feedback at Heatware.com under the same forum name.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    beestokk likes this.
  2. A. Matthews

A. Matthews Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2017
    I’ll take it, as per our DM conversation. PayPal sent!