Real Swiss Army Knives to purchase

I'm wondering where I could find real Swiss Army Knives. For instance, real ones like the soldier have the year of manufacture stamped on the blade. I would like to buy one like that.
Any sources that you know of?
John

It would help if you were more specific. Are you looking for 93mm Alox? 111mm? Any specific year? For the 111mm Soldier, every authorized Victorinox dealer should carry it.

Like uFox9al said, any authorized dealer will probably have what you're looking for.

Well the first place I looked was on SwissBianco website ( I have purchased with SB before- 100% satisfied too).
and couldn't find any of what I was looking for, which is, an authentic Swiss Military 93mm older SAK with the date of manufacture stamped on the main blade, i.e: 1964-2008.
I saw lots of great looking SAKs on SwissBianco website, but not the kind I was looking for. Perhaps I did not look in the right place.
BTW, I plan on ordering from SB again, great products, thank you. I got the alox orange and alox red Soldiers.
John

Since the discontinuation of issue alox Soldiers in 2008 they are getting harder to find and the autorized dealers (including Swiss Bianco) would not typically have them in stock anymore. The auction sites and forums (like this one, you can post in the Wanted section...) would be the place to look. Swiss Bianco continues the alox Soldier tradition with Swiss Bianco 2011 Alox Soldiers, which use the same set of tools as the alox Soldier (Pioneer minus keyring) and come in a variety of coloured alox scales.

Back