• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Really Cool Taser...

EMD WEAPONS:
EMD weapons like the Taser M-18 use a more powerful 18 to 26 Watt electrical signal to completely override the central nervous system and directly control the skeletal muscles. This EMD effect causes an uncontrollable contraction of the muscle tissue, allowing the M-Series to physically debilitate a target regardless of pain tolerance or mental focus.

Automatic Timing:
When the ADVANCED TASER is fired, its Intelligent Electronics System fires the T-Waves for 5 seconds. The number one reported reason for failure in the 1st generation TASER system was that officers would release the trigger switch (which stopped the power on the 1st generation system). Thus, the officer would mistakenly release power too quickly, before the target was immobilized. In the ADVANCED TASER, the unit runs automatically for 5 seconds to eliminate this issue. The operator can turn the unit off at any time by simply switching the safety back to the safe position.

ADVANCED TASER:
EFFECTIVE TAKEDOWN POWER TASER¨ technology is so highly effective because the electrical signal penetrates the nervous system regardless of the placement of the probes. The entire human body is covered by the neural net which the ADVANCED TASER uses to knock out the target. Because the T-Waves can penetrate approximately 2 cumulative inches of clothing, the probes do not have to penetrate the flesh or cause bodily harm to be effective

EFFECTIVENESS ON ANIMALS:
The nervous systems of animals are greatly different than human beings. The ADVANCED TASER is designed to be effective on a human attacker. Accordingly, it will not be as effective at incapacitating an animal as it is on a human being. The ADVANCED TASER should not be used as sole protection from wild, uncontrollable, or attacking animals.

THE SAFETY RECORD
Because the TASER¨ Wave "jams" the communication system of the body, it does not need to cause bodily injury to be effective. It is the nature of the signaling effect within the nervous system that makes it effective. The graph below uses internationally recognized safety guidelines for electrical currents. The safe area is considered safe electrical exposure for 2 year old child or a 75 year old man. Notice the ADVANCED TASER's output is less than 1/100th of a potentially dangerous level.

SPECIFICATIONS
• Effectiveness: In prerelease testing, the unit incapacitated 100% of the 70 test subjects.
• Long Term Effects: None (except for potential eye injuries or injuries related to falling.
• Range: 15 feet.
• Optimum Performance: 7 - 10 ft.
• Backup if probes miss: If 2 launched probes missed, there are 2 stun electrodes on the front of the unit which can be used as a stun gun.
• Automatic Impulse Regulation: Once the probes are launched, unit stays active for 5 seconds to keep target reliably down.
• Thickness of Clothing: Up to 2 inches of cumulative clothing, even leather jackets.
• Recovery Time: Varies by individual -- generally several minutes.
• Battery Low Indicator: Yes.
• Safety: Prevents accidental firing.
• Temperature Range: 20 - 114 Degrees Fahrenheit.
• Battery: AA Energizer¨ alkaline recommended. Can use rechargeable batteries as well, but battery indicator may not function properly with rechargeable batteries.
• Patents: U.S. #5,078,117, 5,771,663. Others pending US and worldwide.
• T-Wave Output: 50 KV Peak 1.76 J per pulse
o M18 and M18L: 10 pulses per second, 18 Watt output
LEGALITY
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) has classified the ADVANCED TASER as a non-firearm because it uses compressed air, rather than an explosive to launch the projectiles. Because the ADVANCED TASER is not a firearm:
• It can be carried for off duty use without a permit. (check state laws)

The ADVANCED TASER restricted from off duty use in the following states: Washington DC, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin.

is.php

TRADED Shipped to all states, except the ones stated above. You must know your local laws and are responsible. Must be 18 or older. USPS M.O. ONLY!!!
Sorry, no trades (unless it's a Busse or Lg. Sebenza I can't live without). I'm trying to make it to Blade 05'. Shipped USPS priority.

*The batteries may need to be replaced. No box or video with this. I bought this from a friend. If there's a problem, we can work it out

The trigger is slighlty difficult to pull, not like a firearm.

Let's try *TRADED*... Blade 05' ain't free. Plane tickets from Los Anchorage gonna run me round' $600 :mad:
You can still send me $$$ for nothing if you want :D :rolleyes: :p

Come onnnnn... You don't want to give me $$$ for this so you can meet the "Almighty KAAK" at Blade?? :eek: :( :rolleyes: :D

Edit: Hold on a sec... I may have a deal in the works. Will know more as I chat with this contact. Update Fri. Night... Thanks for lookin' too... B.. ;)

Edit2: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......It's getting close to a completed deal... Man, I'm gonna squeal like a little girl when I get my part of the deal. And the other person is gonna make someone squeal :D (In self-defense, of course ;) )

Edit3: TRADED to someone who WON'T abuse the spouse :D ;)

Back