Really Deadly Application of Two Battle Blades

Vampire Gerbil

Gone, but not forgotten. RIP Dave
Platinum Member
Good Evening, it is I.
I posted this over at General, but since that had to do specifically with Battle Blades, I felt it wasn't outta line to post here as well.
ME, Jerry Hossom and Rob Simonich have collaborationalized and come up with deadly new stuff.
Click Here to see the REVENGEFUL EAR FIGHTER and the NECK HATCHET!

If the Moderators feel that this repetitive post doesn't belong here, please feel free to delete this. I shall cry uncontrollably, but don't let that effect/affect your decision. Also, don't let the fact that THIS particular forum has now become my favorite, either!

Spending the trillions I'ma gonna make on this in my head, while wondering if I have gone too far,
I remain,
VG

Yeah, I'd say its my fave too. Thats scary, I'm starting to think like VG! I gotta go take a shower.

1-2-Go, don't worry. lotsa people think like me... the only thing is that ya never meet 'em cuz they're usually locked away. No worry tho... there's plenty of time to get caught, and when ya do, the meds can be a real hoot!
That said, I think my particular brand of battle blades may be a bit too intense for the crowd here. Good thing I didn't post my "Learning to Shave With The Ballistic Knife" lessons here or I'd get fired!

Off to shave ostriches,
I remain,
VG

VG,
Great job on the website! Someday they'll write a sitcom based on your life LOL. I agree with the dating rules wholeheartedly, I'm in the same situation.

Back