Really impressed with zero tolerance

Currently own about a dozen benchmades, 4 microtech's and a few guardian tactical. Decided to give zt a try and purchased the 0770cf, which is ok but not a huge fan, and the 0562cf which I absolutely love. Quality of this one is amazing and so smooth with the ball bearing flipper. Probably my favorite knife so far, just feels so well built and solid as a rock. Think the 0609 is next on my list. Why did I wait so long to try zero tolerance

Any other zt recommendations in the 3.2-3.5 inch blade length with flipper kvt bearings? Thinking 0609 or 0393, cant decide

Zero tolerance does great knives
I had quite a few from them and based on my experience they offer a great quality and material for the price

They don’t keep much active in their Catania but I like a lot their non-flipper and on washers knives: 0550, 0630 and now 0640

But a lot of other models are great: 0350, 0393, 0562, 0801, 0470 for the few I had/have

I am not sure if I will not try a 0460 at a time :)

Enjoy yours!

Last edited:
Big fan of the 0562CF, thinking about adding the 0801TI or 0470 next, leaning towards the 0801TI.

Last edited:
0470 looks damn nice. Might have to consider that one, I like slimmer/smaller knives that are not noticeable in pocket and this looks like a winner. The 0562 is a tad large but carries well in pocket for how big it is

0470 looks damn nice. Might have to consider that one, I like slimmer/smaller knives that are not noticeable in pocket and this looks like a winner. The 0562 is a tad large but carries well in pocket for how big it is

Try the 640. It is one of the nicest ZTs. Nice and slim too.

I have 5 ZTs, and they're all great. 2 0770s (one CF, one aluminum), 0566cf (my super cryo), 0562CF, and an 0470.

The 0470 is my absolute favorite, followed by the 0562. If you like smaller knives the 470 is what you want. Its actually a big knife in a very small package! You look at it and it's just so easy to carry, then you open it up and you have nearly 3 and a half inches of blade. It's almost always on me now.

Get one, you won't be disappointed!

Love the way a lot of the models look but I’ve sold every ZT I’ve had for one reason or another. I’ve had : 0566, 0561, 0551, and the 0640. Wish I didn’t sell the 561 but oh well. Wanting to try that sleek 0470 maybe one day

Any other zt recommendations in the 3.2-3.5 inch blade length with flipper kvt bearings? Thinking 0609 or 0393, cant decide
I've owned several and for EDC the 0450 is still my favorite. I swapped the original clip out with a deep ride clip. It disappears in my pocket and flips great.

Try the 640. It is one of the nicest ZTs. Nice and slim too.

This :thumbsup:

SeIipXh.jpg

The 0609 is a winner, I have a Blue/black and my wife has the purple. I think it's a much better slicer than the 0450, slim and light and nicely contoured. Got an 0801 recently, tank of a knife, rock solid. I have 10 ZT's, most I really like. The 0609 and 0566 are the smallest I have. Don't overlook the 0566, while it's not a Ti frame and is assisted (I de-assisted mine) it carries very well and and has a great blade. I would almost consider it the perfect ZT if it had a Ti frame and came de-assisted on bearings.

Both are extraordinary knives, it just depends if you want something on the lighter side. For a nice middle of the road between the two, I’d say the 470 fits the bill.

I was on the ZT train with their first models, and have owned a ton of them. My favorite is the 0452Ti (the carbon fiber one is awesome too). Need to get an 0450 now but I keep buying autos

Back