1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Reate Crossroads $OLD FINALLY!!!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by t.willy, Aug 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t.willy

t.willy

Mar 31, 2016
    This knife is selling on Worrier and Wonders for $629 CND Mind you we all know that's insane lol. However the cheapest you can buy this knife for even in the States is $470 CND and you still need to risk shipping it through the Canadian Customs. This knife has only been carried a few times and hasn't cut anything. The factory edge is in perfect condition and I can't find a mark on the knife. It comes with everything included when originally bought from dealer. You can contact me here on BladeForums or at [email protected] with any questions or concerns about the knife. Payment can be made by PayPal or EMT whatever works best for you. If you pay in a format that doesn't cost me money I'll include shipping as well. As always thank you for your interest in my sale. Trevor 20190802_080523.jpg 1wDtvF4_d.jpg vAZjUSg_d.jpg cyHmXk1_d.jpg MI77IU8_d.jpg LiJW1SG_d.jpg taeljrA_d.jpg

2. blnasser

blnasser

Jan 7, 2015
    I'll take it as we agreed through emails
    thx

3. t.willy

t.willy

Mar 31, 2016
    Done Deal blnasser. Thank you for the sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.