• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reate Crossroads $OLD FINALLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This knife is selling on Worrier and Wonders for $629 CND Mind you we all know that's insane lol. However the cheapest you can buy this knife for even in the States is $470 CND and you still need to risk shipping it through the Canadian Customs. This knife has only been carried a few times and hasn't cut anything. The factory edge is in perfect condition and I can't find a mark on the knife. It comes with everything included when originally bought from dealer. You can contact me here on BladeForums or at gecknives@yahoo.com with any questions or concerns about the knife. Payment can be made by PayPal or EMT whatever works best for you. If you pay in a format that doesn't cost me money I'll include shipping as well. As always thank you for your interest in my sale. Trevor 20190802_080523.jpg 1wDtvF4_d.jpg vAZjUSg_d.jpg cyHmXk1_d.jpg MI77IU8_d.jpg LiJW1SG_d.jpg taeljrA_d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back